Friday, October 26, 2007

The Archangel Michael

A few months ago I was reading a book and the last line I read before I sat the book down to go play on the Internet was "Always remember the Henry Ford quote - whether you think you can or you think you can't - you're right either way". I thought to myself this was a very good quote and then went to go play around on the Internet. I started chatting with this girl whom I'd never talked to before on Yahoo Messenger. Out of nowhere she says "The Archangel Michael is standing right behind me and he has a message for you". I was naturally skeptical, so I'm like "Oh really, well what does he have to say to me?". So the girl replies "He says it would have some special meaning to you - he says to tell you to always remember the Henry Ford quote: Whether you think you can or you think you can't - you're right either way". She went on to tell me a few more encouraging thoughts from Michael.

Last week I was talking again with the same girl, who I have since became pretty good Friends with. So for some reason or another I was feeling a bit down that day and I was talking to her again on the Internet and I took a break from the computer to go smoke a cigarette outside. While I'm sitting outside in my mind's eye (or third eye) I kept seeing my aura turn to a magnificent golden color and just radiating from me, I thought this was very unusual because I don't ever sit around and think about my aura much, so I acknowledged the thought I was having and went back inside and didn't think much else about it. Then when I sit back down to start talking to my Friend again, she says "God and the Angels are with you right now and are surrounding you with the golden light of the god force energy," My jaw dropped. hahaha. I hadn't even told her about my thoughts while I was outside. ha ha.

Thanks for all the special moments like these Eva - You're one of a kind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Divinely beauftiful :)

Swati said...

I was searching for Archangel Michael's pictures on Google when I came acroos your blog. What a beautiful story you have told here! I loved reading it!v And the picture is gorgeous!