Monday, October 29, 2007

Game gone wrong dream

I'm gonna be posting more dreams I've had when I get time, but here's another one from a few months back:

I had this dream that this t-ball game was taking place. The game was going on then something happened that no one knew about. I got this overwhelming feeling of sadness while I was watching the tball game in my dream. I felt like my mom knew someone at the game and that something had went terribly wrong at the game. I asked my mom if any of her freinds had mentioned anything about a t-ball game to her. She said no, that she hadn't heard anything about a tball game. Then the next day, she came home and informed me that one of her clients was at a t-ball game that her grandson was playing in. Sometime during the middle of the game she had went to her home nearby to fix drinks and refreshments for the kids for them to have after the game. While she was at home making the refreshments - she died of a heart attack.

No comments: