Friday, October 26, 2007

In my dreams

I thought I would start keeping a history of prophetic (or precognitive) dreams that I have. I've been having some pretty undeniable dreams of this variety for a while now and thought it would be interesting to start recording them. I'll start with my latest one and work my way back and record some of my past dreams when I get more time. Here's one I had a week or two ago:

In the dream I saw my sister's laptop and I saw someone handing the laptop to her. They was a broken key on the keyboard and this person had fixed the key for her. I had this dream on a Friday morning.

I saw my sister the next day and told her about the dream. She got a funny look on her face (she already knows I have these types of dreams quite frequently) and told me that the computer guy at the school she works at had fixed her laptop the day before (Friday), and that it was indeed a broken key that he had replaced on the computer.

It seems like more often than not, when I have these types of dreams that the event I'm dreaming about is happening at exactley the same time I'm dreaming about it or very close to the time I'm dreaming about it.

I've been thinking alot about this lately. Like can it be explained by science or is it something beyond the grasp of science? I read the other day that over 50% of the world's population says that they have had atleast one pyschic or paranormal experience in their life. Half of those experiences were prophetic or precognitive dreams.

The has me wondering that maybe everyone else's past experiences are maybe somehow in everyone else's subconscious or something. Is this where the term "Mass Consciousness" came from? I've heard alot about the "Mass Counsciousness" theory but never really gave it much thought before, but now I think I know what they mean when they say it. If the majority of people that have had a psychic or paranormal experience have had dreams of this nature, and dreams occur in our subconscious of course, then I would have to beleive that all of our subconsciouses are somehow linked together or can be tuned into one another.

This poses alot of other questions I've been thinking about as well, like space and time, but thats another blog that I'll try to put into words sometime soon.

I've had hundreds of similar dreams like the one listed above. I'll post more of them when I get time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we are so alike in the fact that we both have dreams that are real, or will become reality. not sure what to do with these tho. I've had I call them DAYDREAMS, in which I'll see myself having a conversation with a person word for word and the next time I see that person IN REAL LIFE that person starts the conversation I already had in my daydream state.