Monday, October 29, 2007

Over the other shoulder dream

A few months ago I had this dream where someone I knew was backing out of their driveway. The person was driving a white SUV. They couldn't see the telephone pole on the side opposite the shoulder they were looking over. They proceeded to back right into the telephone pole. The sound of the crash was very loud, although it didn't cause that much damage to the vehicle. I was worried sick that my mom was in some sort of crash and told her immediatley to be careful driving. The next day a freind of mine stops by and they had evidentally bought a white chevy blazer since the last time I had seen them. So we are sitting on the back porch, smoking a cigarette, talking, when they inform me that they had backed into a telephone pole, leaving a small dent in their vehicle the day before. Strange, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.