Friday, October 26, 2007

The World

The World - A Different Perspective

If we could shrink the Earth's population to a village of precisely 100 people.
With all existing human ratios remaining the same, it would look like this:
There would be:

  • 57 Asians, 21 Europeans, 14 from the Western Hemisphere (North and South) 8 Africans.
  • 51 would be female; 49 would be male.
  • 70 would be non-whites, 30 white.
  • 70 would be non-Christians; 30 Christian.
  • 50% of the entire world's wealth would be in the hands of only 6 people(and all 6 would be citizens of the U.S.)
  • 80 would live in substandard housing.
  • 70 would be unable to read.
  • 50 would suffer from malnutrition.
  • 1 would be near death; 1 would be near birth.
  • Only 1 would have a college education.
  • No one would own a computer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GUY
VERY WELL DONE
ITS PAMPASBULL

Monica Lynn said...

I appreciate your invitation to read your blogs. I am also riddled with Dreams and Messages as you are. I am also considered a clairsentient, are you? I believe it was Sylvia Browne's book where I found the identity name.

Although my blog is being created for my kids genealogy, I am very metaphysical and very interested in paranormal, OBE, etc...

Possibly as I get more familiar with this internet blogging, I will allow some of the mysteries I have experienced to make it to the www, in text form.
Keep in touch,
Monica